Saturday 26 October 2013

One sentence can change EVERYTHING!

For a good portion of my 40 years on this Earth, I've stumbled around from job to job, hobby to hobby, desperately searching for something- anything. 

Family and friends rolled their eyes and patted me on the head sympathetically every time I enrolled myself in yet another course.  I've done everything from Candle Making to Sign Language, Pottery, embroidery, beading, calligraphy....

I'm not sure who I was trying to convince when I assured them that this time, this was it, this was the one thing that would make me happy... until the next time.

But one thing remained constant. It sat in the back of my mind, sometimes quite dormant, at others it was all I could think about. That thing was to write a book and see my name in print.

I didn't know my entire life could be summed up in one sentence.  My last blog, I was bemoaning the pain of rejection, but I knew that I'd see my name on a book cover, I just couldn't imagine how soon it would be!

I'm gonna be a published author!  






No comments:

Post a Comment